HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
LEARN HOW TO SAVE A LIFE!
Our half-day nationally recognised CPR course will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines. This course applies to all people who may be required to provide CPR in a range of situations, include community and workplace settings.
- ✔ Cost $90 per person
- ✔ Duration ½ day (4 hours)
- ✔ Face to face training
- ✔ Nationally recognised
- ✔ No external course work required!
- Legal considerations.
- Communication with emergency services.
- Cardiac emergencies.
- Infection control.
- First Aid principles & chain of survival.
- Respiratory issues & choking.
- Defibrillator demonstration.
- Stress management awareness.
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment and wallet card for HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (as shown below). This is a nationally recognised unit of competency.
The Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) recommends that your CPR training be refreshed annually.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
- Must be able to complete floor work for CPR practicals (eg. kneeling);
- Must have good general health and fitness for CPR practicals (eg. resuscitation);
- Must wear comfortable training attire and closed in shoes (eg. no thongs, sandals, singlets, skirts);
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. Please enquire if you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to attend an in-house scheduled course at our premises is $90 per person. The CTF subsidy rate is available to eligible candidates.
Please request a quote if you would like to arrange this course to be delivered on-site training at your premises – Phone (08) 9528 8888.