Quick-Cut Concrete Saw RIISAM204D
LEARN HOW TO SAFELY OPERATE A QUICK-CUT
Our 1-day Quick-Cut course identifies the competency required to use Quick Cut Concrete Saw equipment commonly used in civil construction activities and sites.
- ✔ Cost $350 per person
- ✔ Duration 1 day
- ✔ Face to face training
- ✔ Nationally recognised
- ✔ Real practical training using a quick-cut!
- OHS/WHS policies & procedures.
- Plan and prepare to use Quick Cut Concrete Saw.
- Wear appropriate clothing and equipment.
- Recognise hazards and avoid kickback.
- Conduct pre-operational checks.
- Safely operate a Quick Cut Concrete Saw.
- Operator maintenance and clean up.
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment and wallet card for RIISAM204D Operate Small Plant & Equipment (Quick-Cut) (as shown below). This is a nationally recognised unit of competency & does not expire.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
- Must have good general health and fitness for practicals (ability to hold & use a quick-cut to cut through materials);
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots;
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. Please enquire if you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to attend an in-house scheduled course at our premises is $350 per person. The CTF subsidy rate is available to eligible candidates.
Please request a quote if you would like to arrange this course to be delivered on-site training at your premises – Phone (08) 9528 8888.