Restricted Asbestos Licence Training (RAL001)
LEARN HOW TO HANDLE RESTRICTED ASBESTOS IN 1 DAY!
Our 1-day Restricted Asbestos licence training allows people to remove amounts exceeding 10 square meters of bonded (non-friable) asbestos.
- ✔ Cost $350 per person
- ✔ Duration 1 day
- ✔ Face to face training
- ✔ Real practical training!
It has been recognised for many years that asbestos is a hazardous substance. The people who work with asbestos must be trained in the safe way of handling and transporting the material. A licence is required in Western Australia for the removal of materials that contain asbestos. Only a licence holder or an employee of a licence holder may carry out this type of work. The Restricted Asbestos Licence allows people to remove amounts exceeding 10 square meters of bonded (non-friable) asbestos.
Persons who are required to remove 10 square metres or more of non-friable asbestos material as part of their job role. Training and assessment is conducted at Down to Earth Training & Assessing unit 2/24 Beale Way Rockingham WA 6168. Upon arrangement, training and courses can be conducted at the premises of industry clients providing there are suitable industry training facilities.
Course can accommodate up to 10 people per course & is approx. 4 hours in length & cost is $350.00 per person.
Restricted Asbestos Licence Identification Requirements
Restricted Asbestos Licences are government issued photo ID, therefore it is important that adequate identification is obtained by WorkSafe prior to issuing the licences.
WorkSafe will require that all applications for a licence are accompanied by two forms of identity documents, one type of primary identification and one type of secondary identification. It is also acceptable to submit an application with two forms of primary identification (no secondary ID would be required in this case.)
- Any passport (expired no more than two years)
- An original birth certificate or a certified copy
- A photographic drivers licence issued by any Australian licensing authority (expired no more than two years)
- A photo identity card for police or defence force personnel (this excludes identity cards issued to civilians)
- A current Document of Identity issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- An Australian citizenship or naturalisation document or immigration papers issued by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship
- A consular photo identity card issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Proof of age card (18+ Card)
- A current entitlement card issued by a Commonwealth Government department (for example, a Medicare card or a Pension card)
- A current credit card or ATM access card issued by a financial institution
- A passbook or account statement from a bank, building society or credit union not more than 12 months old
- A telephone, gas or electricity account not more than 12 months old
- A water or local rate notice or land valuation notice not more than two years old
- An electoral enrolment card or other evidence of enrolment not more than two years old
- Armed Services discharge papers not more than 12 months old
- A State or Federal Government employee photo identity card
- A certificate or statement of accomplishment or enrolment from a recognised educational institution
- A letter, not more than 12 months old, from the principal of a recognised educational institution
- A student ID card issued by a recognised educational institution
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. Please enquire if you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to attend an in-house scheduled course at our premises is $350 per person. The CTF subsidy rate is available to eligible candidates.
Please request a quote if you would like to arrange this course to be delivered on-site training at your premises – Phone (08) 9528 8888.