Scaffolding (Basic) CPCCLSF2001A
BECOME A BASIC SCAFFOLDER IN 5 DAYS!
Our 5-day Basic Scaffolding course provides the participant with the base skills and knowledge to undertake activities related to basic scaffolding as defined by the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
- ✔ Cost $850 per person
- ✔ Duration 5 days
- ✔ Face to face training
- ✔ Nationally recognised & Worksafe WA approved!
- ✔ Real practical training!
- ✔ Pre-requisite to Intermediate Scaffolding!
- Plan the job.
- Select and inspect plant and equipment.
- Set up task.
- Erect, maintain, prepare and dismantle prefabricated scaffolding.
- Erect and dismantle: Cantilevered hoists to maximum working load not exceeding 500kg (materials only).
- Safety nets and static lines.
- Bracket scaffolds (tank and framework).
- Use of rope / knots.
- Use of gin wheel.
- Dismantle scaffolding and equipment.
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment for CPCCLSF2001A Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding (basic level) (as shown below). You will also receive a high risk licence card issued by Worksafe WA. This is a nationally recognised unit of competency.
This unit of competency does not expire, but a Worksafe high risk licence is only valid for a maximum of 5 years.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
- Must be over 18 years of age;
- Must bring 2 forms of ID (1 x photo ID, 1 x other ID). Photo ID may include drivers licence, passport, proof of age card. Non-photo ID may include credit card, bank card, medicare card;
- Must have good general health and fitness for practicals (eg. physical work & ability to work at heights);
- Must have basic mathematical skills and knowledge to work out formulas;
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots;
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. Please enquire if you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to attend an in-house scheduled course at our premises is $850 per person, plus $110 Worksafe application fee. The CTF subsidy rate is available to eligible candidates.
Please request a quote if you would like to arrange this course to be delivered on-site training at your premises – Phone (08) 9528 8888.