Tip Truck RIIVEH304D
TIP TRUCK LOADER OPERATIONS FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS
Our Tip Truck operations course covers topics such as planning and preparing for operations, conducting machine pre-operational checks, operating the Tip Truck, loading, transporting and tipping materials, relocating the Tip Truck, carrying out machine operator maintenance and cleaning up.
This course can be customised for operators of all skill levels.
- ✔ 1 – 5 day courses available
- ✔ Face to face training
- ✔ Nationally recognised
- ✔ Real practical training on the machine!
- Site policies and procedures.
- Work instructions.
- Site signage requirements.
- Environmental protection requirements.
- Hazard identification & control.
- Select and inspect plant and equipment.
- Tip Truck operations and driving.
- Adjusting techniques to meet changing conditions.
- Load, transport and tip materials.
- Monitor and check for hazards.
- Park & shutdown machine.
- Post-operational checks.
- Carry out maintenance tasks.
- Clean up after work.
- Process written records.
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment and wallet card for RIIVEH304D Conduct Tip Truck Operations (as shown below). This is a nationally recognised unit of competency and does not expire.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
- Must have good general health and fitness for practicals (ability to climb in/out of machine, operate controls etc.);
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots;
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is run preferably on-site at your location using your own machine.
This course can only be offered at our premises (Rockingham, Western Australia) if the machine can be provided for the practical training (supplied by client or hire).
Please request a quote if you would like to arrange this course to be delivered at either your premises or ours – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
Please note that costs will vary depending on duration of course required (determined by number of candidates on course and existing skill levels).