TLILIC2001 Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck (Inexperienced)
OBTAIN YOUR FORKLIFT TICKET IN JUST 2 DAYS – WITHOUT ANY PRIOR EXPERIENCE!
Our 2-day Forklift course is offered to inexperienced operators who have had little to no experience using the Forklift before.
Please note that pre-course is available which can be attended online. This pre-course is not mandatory. At the moment pre-course is being organised and will be available in the next few days. Please contact us for more details.
- ✔ Cost $410 per person
- ✔ Duration 2 days
- ✔ Face to face training
- ✔ Nationally recognised & Worksafe WA accredited!
- ✔ No pre-course work required!
- ✔ Real practical training!
- Legal requirement for forklift operation.
- Pre-start checks.
- Driving and parking the forklift.
- Lifting, lowering, carrying and settling loads.
- Stacking and de-stacking.
- OHS/WHS regulations.
- Hazard identification.
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment for TLILIC2001 Licence to operate a Forklift truck (as shown below) and a high risk work licence card issued by Worksafe WA. This is a nationally recognised unit of competency.
This unit of competency does not expire, but a Worksafe WA high risk licence is only valid for a maximum of 5 years.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
- Must be over 18 years of age;
- Must bring 2 forms of ID (1 x photo ID, 1 x other ID). Photo ID may include drivers licence, passport, proof of age card. Non-photo ID may include credit card, bank card, medicare card;
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots;
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. Please enquire if you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to attend an in-house scheduled course at our premises is $410 per person, plus $110 Worksafe application fee. The CTF subsidy rate is available to eligible candidates.
Please request a quote if you would like to arrange this course to be delivered on-site training at your premises – Phone (08) 9528 8888.