TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck (Inexperienced)
OBTAIN YOUR FORKLIFT TICKET IN JUST 2 DAYS – WITHOUT ANY PRIOR EXPERIENCE!
Our 2-day Forklift course is offered to inexperienced operators who have had little to no experience using the Forklift before.
- Legal requirement for forklift operation
- Pre-start checks
- Driving and parking the forklift
- Lifting, lowering, carrying and settling loads
- Stacking and de-stacking
- OHS/WHS regulations
- Hazard identification
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment for TLILIC0003 - Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck and a High Risk Work licence card issued by Worksafe WA. This is a nationally recognised unit of competency. Worksafe application fee is payable on the day. New application $115 and variant $93 inclusive of processing fee.
This unit of competency does not expire, but a Worksafe WA High Risk Work licence is only valid for a maximum of 5 years.
Enrol In The TLILIC0003 Unit Today
Down to Earth offers the TLILIC0003 - Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck unit of competency led by highly experienced and knowledgeable trainers. To enrol, add this course to your cart. If you would like to find out more about the TLILIC0003 course, please contact us today or feel free to give us a call on (08) 9528 8888.
The requirements to qualify for the TLILIC0003 unit of competency include:
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must bring 2 forms of ID (1 x photo ID, 1 x other ID). Photo ID may include drivers licence, passport, proof of age card. Non-photo ID may include credit card, bank card, Medicare card
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. Please call us on (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to attend an in-house scheduled course at our premises is $400 per person, plus $115 Worksafe application fee. The CTF subsidy rate is available to eligible candidates.
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible
workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the
Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers..