CPPFES2005A Demonstrate first attack fire fighting equipment
ONSITE GROUP TRAINING
This nationally recognised course is delivered at your site for groups. Individuals who are seeking to learn how to use portable fire extinguishers, fire hose reels and fire blankets are encouraged to complete this course. Learn the meaning of RACE, reasons why cooking oil and fat fires require special attention and how fire can spread quickly. This is a very interactive course using a simulated environment.
No scheduled dates are currently available!
- Describe the principles and components of combustion
- Colour coding of fire extinguishers
- Properties of extinguishants
- Extinguishant / fire compatibility
- Proper use of extinguishers, fire blankets and hose reels
- The importance of good decison-making skills
- Best methods of locating a fire
- The meaning of RACE
- Types and operation of fire protection equipment classified as first attack equipment
All participants that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment for CPPFES2005A Demonstrate first attack fire fighting equipment. This is a nationally recognised course.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- Must bring photo ID
- Must wear comfortable personal protective clothing; long pants, long sleeve shirt and boots
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.raining Location.
$1200.00 Maximum number of people is 12.