BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
This online course will show managers how to implement continuous improvement effectively. Complete online in your own time at your own pace. You can interact with your trainer through email or telephone. Support is available.
This online course describes the skills and knowledge required to implement the organisation’s continuous improvement systems and processes. It covers using systems and strategies to actively encourage the team to participate in the process, monitoring and reviewing performance, and identifying opportunities for further improvements.
- Implement systems to ensure individuals and teams are actively encouraged to participate in decision-making processes, assume responsibility and exercise initiative.
- Mentor and coach individual to implement continuous improvement processes
- Monitor and review performance using the organisations systems and technology
- Formulate and communicate recommendations for adjustments
This course applies to managers who have an active role in implementing the continuous improvement process to achieve the organisation's objectives. Their position is closely associated with the creation and delivery of products and services which means that they have an important role in influencing the ongoing development of the organisation.
At this level, work will normally be carried out within routine and non-routine methods and procedures, which require planning, evaluation, leadership and guidance of others.
All participants that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment. This is a nationally recognised course.
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Basic computer skills
- Any internet-capable device
- Ability to receive/send emails
- Any up to date internet browser application