BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
This online course will show you how to write complex documents like a professional. Complete online in your own time at your own pace. You can interact with your trainer through email or telephone. Support is available.
This online course describes the skills and knowledge required to plan documents, draft text, prepare final text and produce documents of some complexity.
- Determine the purposes of documents
- Establish means of communication
- Develop overview of structure and content of documents
- Draft and prepare final text
- Learn about content, graphics and basic design elements
- Check grammar, spelling and style for accuracy and punctuation
This course applies to individuals who work in a range of business environments and are skilled in the creation of reports, information and general promotion documents that are more complex than basic correspondence, memos or forms and that require review and analysis of a range of information sources.
All participants that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment. This is a nationally recognised course.
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Basic computer skills
- Any internet-capable device
- Ability to receive/send emails
- Any up to date internet browser application