Continuous Improvement Courses - BSBFLM309
This online course (BSBFLM309) will show you how to support continuous improvement systems and processes in your organisation or your own business. You can complete this training online in your own time and at your own pace. Support is only a phone call or email away, with specialised trainers on-hand to assist.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to support the organisation’s continuous improvement systems and processes. Particular emphasis is on actively encouraging the team to participate in the process, monitoring and reporting on specified outcomes and supporting opportunities for further improvements.
- Actively encourage team members to participate in decision-making processes
- Use mentoring to ensure team are able to support continuous improvement processes
- Utilise technology to monitor team progress and identify ways to improve
- Report continuous improvement progress
- Apply continuous improvement processes and systems to improve customer service
Who is the Continuous Improvements Course For?
This course applies to individuals with roles of responsibility who use initiative, organisational and communication skills to influence the ongoing development of the organisation. At this level, work will normally be carried out within known routines, methods and procedures, and may also involve complex or non-routine activities that require some discretion and judgement.
All participants that successfully complete the BSBFLM309 Support Continuous Improvement Systems and Processes course will be issued with a statement of attainment. This is a nationally recognised course.
The minimum requirements for the continuous improvements training course are:
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Basic computer skills
- Any internet-capable device
- Ability to receive/send emails
- Any up to date internet browser application
Register Online Today
Improve business systems and processes by achieving the BSBFLM309 competency through the Support Continuous Improvement Systems and Processes course. Register for the class by adding this training to your cart. If you would like to speak to a member of our team regarding our continuous improvement courses, contact us on (08) 9528 8888 today.