RIIMPO320F Conduct civil construction excavator operations
EXCAVATOR OPERATIONS FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS
This nationally recognised course covers topics such as planning and preparing for operations, conducting machine pre-operational checks, operating the Excavator, excavating or loading materials, various operational techniques, selecting, removing and fitting attachments, relocating the Excavator, carrying out machine operator maintenance and cleaning up.
This course can be customised for operators of all skill levels.
No scheduled dates are currently available!
- Site policies and procedures
- Work instructions
- Emergency procedures
- Hazard identification & control
- Select and inspect plant & equipment for task
- Excavator operations
- Adjust techniques to meet changing conditions
- Excavating, loading, dumping materials
- Levelling, stockpiling, backfilling and other operations techniques
- Monitoring systems and alarms
- Park & shutdown machine
- Post-operational checks
- Prepare the machine for transportation
- Carry out maintenance tasks
- Clean up after work
- Process written records
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment and wallet card for RIIMPO320F Conduct Civil Construction Excavator Operations.
An experienced operator may choose an RPL assessment option hat bypasses training. RPL assessment and VOC can be performed at your worksite.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- Must have good general health and fitness for practicals (ability to climb in/out of machine, operate controls etc.)
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible
workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the
Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers..