RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan and RIIWHS205D Control traffic with a stop-slow bat (Refresher)
REFRESH YOUR SKILLS IN 1 DAY!
Our 1-day Basic Worksite Traffic Management & Traffic Control refresher course has been developed to enable participants to refresh their existing skills in basic worksite traffic management and traffic control. This course is designed for participants who are already working on-site as basic worksite traffic managers and traffic controllers and need to renew their existing tickets.
No scheduled dates are currently available!
This course covers any amendments to legislation, regulations and codes of practice relevant to basic worksite traffic management and traffic control within the past 3 years (since the time the participant obtained their previous BWTM & TC ticket).
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a Main Roads WA approved statement of attainment and wallet card for RIIWHS302D Implement Traffic Management Plan and RIIWHS205D Control Traffic with a Stop/Slow Bat. These are nationally recognised units of competency.
it is a requirement of Main Roads WA that your BWTM & TC ticket be refreshed every 3 years if you are continuing to work in this field.
- Must hold current and valid Basic Worksite Traffic Management & Traffic Control accreditation (must not be expired by more than 3 months)
- Must hold statement of attainment for RIICOM201D Communicate in the Workplace
- Must hold statement of attainment for RIIWHS201D Work Safely and Follow WHS Policies and Procedures
- Must bring completed industry engagement form
- Must hold valid driver’s license (learners permits and moped licenses not accepted)
- Must hold white card (blue card also accepted)
- Must hold USI number (visit http://www.usi.gov.au/ to apply for one)
- Please bring photo ID (Driver Licence)
- Current traffic ticket/s
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time
- Please wear hi-vis long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots. You will be refused entry to the course if you fail to wear the correct clothing
- Must have good verbal, reading and writing skills (see learner support)
- Please bring a bottle of water and hat/wet weather gear for outdoor practicals
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible
workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the
Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.