RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plan (Refresher)
REFRESH YOUR SKILLS IN 1 DAY!
Our 1-day Basic Worksite Traffic Management refresher course has been developed to enable participants to refresh their existing skills in basic worksite traffic management. This course is appropriate for those already working on-site as basic worksite traffic managers and need to renew their existing tickets.
No scheduled dates are currently available!
This course covers any amendments to legislation, regulations and codes of practice relevant to basic worksite traffic management within the past 3 years (since the time the participant obtained their previous BWTM ticket).
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a Main Roads WA approved statement of attainment and wallet card for RIIWHS302E Implement Traffic Management Plan and RIIWHS201E Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures. These are nationally recognised units of competency.
It is a requirement of Main Roads WA that your BWTM ticket be refreshed every 3 years if you are continuing to work in this field.
- Must hold current and valid Basic Worksite Traffic Management accreditation (must not be expired by more than 3 months)
- Must hold statement of attainment for RIICOM201E Communicate in the Workplace
- Must hold statement of attainment for RIIWHS201E Work Safely and Follow WHS Policies and Procedures
- Must bring completed industry engagement form
- Must hold white card (blue card also accepted)
- Must hold USI number (visit http://www.usi.gov.au/ to apply for one)
- Please bring photo ID
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time
- Please wear hi-vis long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots. You will be refused entry to the course if you fail to attend in the correct clothing
- Must have good verbal, reading and writing skills (see learner support)
- Please bring a bottle of water and hat/wet weather gear for outdoor practicals
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible
workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the
Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.